In accordance with Rule 63 of the Trust’s Constitution, four current Board members must resign. This year, they are Steve Brown, Jan Mokrzycki, Moz Baker and CJ Joiner. They are all entitled to put themselves forward for re-election. The election of Board members must follow the procedure set out in our Election Policy, agreed by last year’s AGM.
Nomination forms are now available for Trust members wishing to seek election to the Board, by clicking the link below.
The election will be carried out to the following timetable:
- Closing date for nominations - 24 June 2015
- Confirm number of eligible nominations - 25 June 2015
- If number is four or less, those nominated are elected at AGM
- If number is five or more, ballot papers issued - 29 June 2015
- If contested election is held, “hustings” at Open Meeting - 6 July 2015
- Election results announced at AGM - 20 July 2015
Secretary, the Sky Blue Trust
26 May 2015
The news that Tony Mowbray has been appointed on a two year deal is very welcome. We all want to see the Sky Blues aiming for promotion rather than fighting relegation, and his appointment is a first step in achieving that.
We give him a warm welcome and wish him and his team success.
His appointment now needs to be backed up from support by the owners. Investment needs to be made in the team and the infrastructure he requires, and emerging talent has to be retained rather than sold. We wait to see whether that support will be forthcoming.
As we have done for the past two years, the Trust will be having a marquee at the Festival, at the Memorial Park on July 4th and 5th. Once again, we’ll be having various sport-related activities, a raffle, and other activities.