Our Aims & Objectives
The Sky Blue Trust is an independent, democratic, not for profit, supporters’ group which operates transparently and with membership open to all Sky Blues supporters.
The Sky Blue Trust wants a Coventry City Football Club which has success on the pitch, is financially stable and rooted in the community. We believe that greater involvement of supporters is vital for the future of the Club.
The Trust’s Aims are to:
- obtain an ownership stake in CCFC, giving supporters a direct say in the running of the Club and having at least one democratically elected Trust member on the CCFC Board – like at Swansea;
- advocate financial stability for CCFC, with a business model based on avoiding unsustainable debt, and profits being reinvested directly in the Club;
- have City fans recognised as the lifeblood of the Club and at the heart of everything CCFC does.
To achieve these Aims the Trust will:
- seek to work in partnership with the Club and all other stakeholders in CCFC;
- represent and give voice to the views of Trust members;
- pursue any viable opportunity to gain an ownership stake in CCFC;
- campaign for improvements to the match day experience.
If you want to read more about the Trust, you can follow the links on the left to see a copy of our constitution, an explanation of our stance on fan representation on the club's board, and minutes of our board meetings.